Speaker & Trainer
Inspiring, motivating and giving food for thought is one of my greatest passions. In the practice, I combine my two fields of expertize, which define my approach as a consultant and a coach: psy-chology and economics, both of which are founded on scientific and practical case examples – corporate reality on a psychological level, so to speak.
During the time that we are working together, it is important to me that you can laugh, that you gain essential insights and that you can take something very useful with you at the end. Here are some personal words from my clients, telling you of their successes.
Key Note Speaker, Trainer and Workshops:
- Positive psychology, happiness and the purpose of the company, for the manager: “Thoughts about Hans in Luck”
- Digitalization: What does it mean for your professional and personal CV/curriculum vitae?
- Agile leadership in the digital era
- Work-life balance. It’s easier than you think: Therapeutically proven concepts, implemented in an entrepreneurial context
- Sustainable leadership harnessing/utilizing personal strengths and resources
- Organizational and human resources development in the digital era
- MBTI Training: personality profile as the basis for authentic leadership and sales style
How I work as a moderator and trainer.